Kirk Distributors Limited is committed to ethical and responsible business practice. It allows us to create long-term value for all the stakeholders in our company, including our employees, customers and principals. Kirk is committed to transparent and ethical business practices.
We are dedicated to providing a safe, comfortable work environment in addition to contributing to the social progress of our staff and the economic growth of our country. We strive to achieve full compliance with all industry-related rules and regulations.
Kirk considers investment and involvement in the community as an essential element of our corporate responsibility and recognizes that the goodwill of people is the only aspect that is permanent in any business. Therefore we take seriously our responsibility to invest in and support the communities that we operate in. We create and support various initiatives to express this commitment:
Cari-Med Group Foundation, which is committed to supporting the social and economic development of Jamaica through investment in education, health and community-building related activities. Visit The Website →
Partnerships, in which Kirk forms alliances not only with our Principals and Corporate Partners, but also with local and international leading non-profit organizations to advance social causes, supported by specific community activities. Examples of such programs are:
- Colgate Bright Smiles Bright Futures school programme – Dental Health Education and Treatment in schools across the island, in partnership with the Ministries of Health & Education.
- Colgate Mobile Dental Unit – Free Dental treatment is provided for adults and children at various health fairs.
- Splenda No Calorie Sweetener – Programme is geared towards educating the society on the importance of nutrition to minimize lifestyle diseases – specifically diabetes.
- Employee Volunteering, in which Kirk encourages employees to volunteer in communities in which they live and work.
- Donations, through which Kirk supports various non-profit organizations and community programs through cash donations and donations in-kind (products, equipment and services).